Friday, August 6, 2010

Cross Country

Today is the day for the cross country.
I actually feel awesome, with my friends, one step at a time.
I spent most of the time being a babysitter, babysitter of my weak-hearted friend.
It was raining, so heavily, but who cares? we still continue our journey.
I like that feeling,
We wanted to give up, and I'll be like, "We're almost there!"
Until we're damn frustrated of the freaking blockage in front of us,
We had fun, I even offended the one behind me, idk who.
We even intend to make a video, of indian mv.
Too bad, no camera.
Until they're really frustrated of my "we're almost there" bullshit,
because I'm just making them to feel comfortable for continuing the journey,
It works, it really worked.
I'm so gonna miss this when I'm old,
Old enough to get thoughtful about the future and work ,
I'm so gonna miss my teenage life =D
Appreciate it, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment